Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
Is your company insolvent and unable to pay its debts as they fall due?
- Obtain professional advice and avoid unnecessary worry and stress
- Avoid prosecution from trading insolvently
- Limit personal exposure by acting responsibly in accordance with Companies Acts and your legal duties as a company director
- Act early and allow yourself to move forward to new challenges
If your company is in difficulty, best speak to a trusted and experienced advisor:who can guide you through the liquidation process and outline the practical steps involved including:
- The liquidation procedure for Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Protecting company assets in the pre-liquidation period
- Communicating with employees
- Dealing with various creditors claims (secured, unsecured)
The benefits of obtaining our service as Liquidator are:
- EXPERT LIQUIDATOR with professionalism and experience of winding up companies in a timely and orderly manner giving you peace of mind
- LOW COST service due to our efficient work practices and tailored systems
- TRACK RECORD of insolvency assignments with high asset realisations thereby maximising the dividend payable to creditors
To advise you on the steps to place your company into liquidation, call Ultan on 01 444 5260 who can best advise on your options in confidence.
A Court Liquidation (otherwise known as an 'Official' or 'compulsory' liquidation) is when a Liquidator is appointed on foot of a High Court petition, usually taken by a creditor of a company. We have experience of this type of liquidation and accept appointments as Official Liquidator.